Learn more about Urban Triage, Inc.'s projects and programs
Urban Triage, Inc. was founded and rooted in the idea of: For the People, By the People. Our goal is to empower Black families and children by developing and managing life-changing programming and mobilizing community resources to distribute them to those most in need.
We spent years building social capital and trust within our communities and within systems. We do this by engaging systems in implementing systematic, sustainable, and clinically sound approaches to health behavior and prevention, by of way of programming (advocacy) that systematically affects social variables such as education, accessibility of resources, class, and health, translating into positive health outcomes influencing significant health disparities at the community level.
For more information about our programming and the work we do, please click one of the links below.
- Our Activism in Action
- Unhoused Neighbors Initiative
- Our COVID-19 Response Efforts
- Supporting Healthy Black Families Workgroup
- Supporting Healthy Black Agriculture
- Co-Conspirator Workgroup
- Transformative Education, Equity, and Social Justice Consulting
- Community Partner Initiatives
- Youth Engagement
- Dane County Collaboration of Black Service Providers (DCCBSP)