We empower Black families to excel and believe in their ability to make a difference in their lives, their families and communities, with hope, education, and action. By way of crisis response, advocacy, psycho-education, community support services, intervention, leadership development, and systems training.
Our training equips Black parents and community members with the skills and tools required to advocate for self and navigate systems using a historical lens. While providing holistic supports including advocacy, therapy, venting circles, intervention, and yoga.
How do we accomplish our mission?
By supporting the overall well being of Black families by way of:
- Parent Leadership Development
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Economic Empowerment
- Professional & Personal Development
- Advocacy & Social Justice Work
- Disability Rights
- Trauma Responsive Leadership Development
- Support Groups
- Crisis Response Services
- Community Support Services