Our Mission and Vision
Returning to our past to heal for our future.
To empower and inspire breakthroughs and transformation through education and leadership in Black children, Black women, Black men, and Black communities.
Is to foster, develop, and strengthen Black economic power, Black families’ self-sufficiency, community leadership, advocacy, and family success through transformative education, psychoeducation, community engagement, trauma response, healing, and cultural heritage.
How do we accomplish our mission?
By supporting the overall well-being of families by way of:
- Transformative Workgroups
- Dynamic Programming
- Parent Leadership Development
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Economic Empowerment
- Professional & Personal Development
- Advocacy & Social Justice Work
- Disability Rights
- Trauma Responsive Leadership Development
- Crisis Response Services
- Community Support Services