To empower and inspire breakthroughs and transformation by way of education and leadership in Black children, Black women, Black men, and Black communities.
To foster, develop, and strengthen Black families’ self-sufficiency, community leadership, advocacy, and family success through psychoeducation, community engagement, trauma response, healing, and cultural heritage.
How do we accomplish our mission?
By supporting the overall well-being of families by way of:
- Parent Leadership Development
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Economic Empowerment
- Professional & Personal Development
- Advocacy & Social Justice Work
- Disability Rights
- Trauma Responsive Leadership Development
- Support Groups
- Crisis Response Services
- Community Support Services