To empower and inspire breakthroughs and transformation by way of education and leadership in Black children, Black women, Black men, and Black communities.
Our mission is to foster, develop, and strengthen Black economic power, Black families’ self-sufficiency, community leadership, advocacy, and family success through transformative education, psychoeducation, community engagement, trauma response, healing, and cultural heritage.
How do we accomplish our mission?
By supporting the overall well-being of families by way of:
- Parent Leadership Development
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Economic Empowerment
- Professional & Personal Development
- Advocacy & Social Justice Work
- Disability Rights
- Trauma Responsive Leadership Development
- Support Groups
- Crisis Response Services
- Community Support Services